October has been a busy fun one. Caleb is 2 now, and it was a fun birthday bash with lots of family around, eating pound cake in the shape of a train made especially by Oma. Lots of fun presents (including a homemade fishing pond by Grandma Cooper) and of course the day wouldn't be complete without Josh and Caleb running around outside in hats, jeans and slippers (no shirts of course). I didn't get a picture of Josh, but he was super cute too. Hooray for my middle boy turning 2.
3 comments:
Fun times! I do the same thing, think I haven't taken pictures of one of my kids and then end up taking a whole lot. The funniest part is usually I do it all in one day so I have a ton of pictures, but they're wearing the same outfit in all of them.
We have that same train mini cake pan. It's great! Owen had a train birthday cake for his third birthday.
Love the costumes, yours especially!
how did you know i wish i had boys like yours?! LOVE THEM.
love the costumes! you look super cute as a gypsy!! all of the pictures are great...apple day looks like fun! and wow--i can't believe caleb is two! where has the time gone? love you!
Post a Comment