Kirsten has always been kind to me and so much fun! I just love her to pieces. I wish I could be more like her. My favorite memory of her:
Once at a sleepover at Heath's house, I had a really bad headache. Instead of going and hanging out with everyone else, Kirsten gave me "therapy." She wrapped nickels in wet toilet paper, put them on my eyes; put deoderant on my hands, gave me a teddy bear to hold and told me a story about how all these things would help me feel better. It was pretty much hilarious especially since we barely knew each other, but I have never forgotten her ability to make me laugh and how kind she always was to go out of her way to make me smile.
Happy Birthday Kirsten!
Never Give Up
9 years ago
1 comment:
Ha Ha I am laughing so hard right now. Why did I do such a weird thing? Luckily you understood. Maybe I will try that next time I get stressed out. What is a better remedy than Deodorant on the hands? thanks so much for the post. I love you!
Post a Comment